C.A. Papaellinas Group has once again received the most important international Human Resources distinction, Investors In People Platinum, honouring both the Group and Cypriot entrepreneurship as a whole. The IIP Platinum accreditation is the highest accolade that can be achieved against the Investors in People Standard and is currently held by only 1% of IIP accredited organisations.
Following the 2018 evaluation, when the Group first claimed and achieved this distinction, the new evaluation took place on March 2021 – in light of the three-year validity of the former certification – bringing about this new significant success.
It is worth noting that only 2% of business around the world receive the Investors In People distinction.
The overall evaluation process included a series of online and on-site surveys, using qualitative and quantitative tools. All employee positions and ranks were represented, in accordance with the Group’s organisational chart.
A number of issues were explored in depth, such as: the ways in which the C.A. Papaellinas Group implements its sustainable development strategy, practices that shape a better work environment, employee motivation techniques, continuous training, individual improvement and encouragement to achieve their goals, effective human resource management systems, the integration and utilisation of technology for the implementation of business strategies, the focus on the continuous upgrade of customer service and customer support, the parameters that affect the overall performance of a company, and more.
Based on the relevant evaluation study, the district strengths of the C.A. Papaellinas Group were identified as follows:
- Strong leadership and organisational structure
- Talent recognition and continuous investment in the development and management of human resources
- Ability to adapt to market changes, differentiated consumer needs and customer habits
- Leading role in the Cypriot market and an immediate response to its priorities
- Strong partnerships based on trust, creating a robust supplier network standing the test of time, while speedily adapting to change
- Integration of new digital technologies, in all sectors of business, in an innovative manner
- The effective organisational and operational structure of the Group in daily operations in line with its mission: to make more people live and feel better.
The result exemplifies the efforts of C.A. Papaellinas to be an ‘Employer of Choice’. Furthermore, the Investors In People Platinum certification reflects C.A. Papaellinas Group’s commitment to continuous efforts to develop practices and procedures concerning its human resources. It simultaneously rewards the quality of the work environment, and the high level of corporate culture shared by the Group’s employees; everything which makes the Group stand out as ‘Employer of Choice’.