Pharmacyline, member of C.A.Papaellinas Group of companies, in its ongoing development effort has been certified by TÜV CYPRUS (TÜV NORD) LTD for its activities in the Trade and Repackaging of Pharmaceutical Products, with the globally recognized standard EN ISO9001: 2008 "Quality Management System - Requirements" Medical Devices, Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics, as well as Trade of Laboratory Reagents.
The quality, the driving force of an organization's growth, contributes to its more efficient operation, to the improvement of the level of its services and / or products and to customer satisfaction.Quality Management Systems provide the framework within which each organization can measure and improve its performance and how it works.
The benefits of implementing a Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001 are:
• Increasing customer satisfaction
• Creating a competitive advantage
• Improving business performance and managing business risk
• The attraction of investments
• Improving the image of the organization
• Reducing operating costs and saving resources
• Encourage internal communication, increase staff satisfaction and take greater responsibility
Ensuring quality procedures is of key importance to the CA Papaellinas group.This is why, for almost a century, confidence with the Cypriot consumer has been built.
© 2019 C.A. Papaellinas Ltd
DESIGNED BY IDEASEVEN.COM.